Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blogs, websites and articles - Mix What is better?

Blogs, Websites, and Articles 

 
blogsw13

Blogs, websites, and article writing three tools that should be taken seriously if you are new to internet marketing. Each topic is important and valuable, and should not be neglected. However, the tool which is the most important? If you are using three tools, how to mix and how you prioritize your usage? 

Without some sort of online presence you do not exist online, so it is a fact that must have a domain name and a hosting company so that people can find your website or blog. Although it is a website or a blog, you should start something. As for what is best, is addressed later in this piece.
 

We need Bloggers Bloggers needed to sell our goods on your blog.  

BUY

 

That would leave articles and article marketing. Let me say at the outset that Article marketing is undoubtedly the strong horse racing. It is true that writing articles is not always easy - even for skilled writers. Once a writer knows that he should write something, but beaten in what is known as "writers block". They just do not know what to write, or if they do not decide the issue know how to start, and sometimes even how to finish. 

All authors agree that article marketing is a must if you want to build a presence and a profile on the web. However, writing articles is also an art, and one that can be developed over time. If you are serious about article marketing and have not had a start - make one now. Over time it will become traffic and ultimately dollars for their efforts - if you apply it regularly. 

If you are a beginner Do not Be Intimidated by the high standard of article sites you require. It is a good thing - a very good thing, as it will cause to step up to your standards, and improve their writing skills. An article writing sites, send emails free training on how to improve your writing skills - and good ones. 

Article writing is a sure way to develop a voice to be heard over the Internet, and also a great way to bring traffic and visitors to your website or blog. If you are an article writer on line, within a few months of effort, you will find that you have many articles on various topics, and they are being read, slow shipping traffic on your site. Therefore, if you have a website or blog, always write articles. 

Now, what's better - a website or a blog? Well, when I began to "experience" of internet marketing that you know very little about web site design. While I was marketing or 'Publication' affiliate products, I spent the first month is dedicated to developing the website. I want to play with the design, and I have added the affiliate product site, which can be in a constant state of change. It was in the middle of designing and developing a website I discovered article marketing, and as you can see above, I quickly became a huge fan. 

When I began to submit my articles for publication found some items were rejected by grammar or spelling and punctuation errors, these errors are easily fixed, and once the item is returned papers are accepted for publication . 

However, I realize I had a couple of rejections on the basis that the item is linked to a website that does not have "sufficient information content 'or contain" excessive advertising. It froze on me. Honestly, I do not know what to do. You see, being new to online marketing that is designed index page or start site to be as simple as possible, containing links to the pages of many product categories affiliate marketing is for them. I then realized that article marketing sites seem to favor blogs because their information content they contain. 

Now this brings me back to the question of whether a website or blog is the best - and eventually discovered the answer after much soul. I do not want to sacrifice all the months of work he has done in creating holiday websites to a new blog site. Previously I added a blog to the website, but that was all it was - an addition - the last moment. 

Then I rediscovered 'WordPress' and recently discovered the fantastic WordPress theme called 'thesis.' Sure, I had to buy the argument, but let me tell you, it was worth every dollar spent on it. WordPress offers numerous free themes, but are limited to what you can do as a rookie who may not know HTML, PHP, CSS code, so that thesis opened a whole new world for me. Word Press thesis is only for people who do not know the code and it makes it seem they know what they are doing. Most people discover the thesis love, like I do now. 

I played with the WordPress themes that I was developing the site, but once I discovered thesis I remove everything to do with your previous blog server and started cleaner with newly upgraded WordPress platform and excellent thesis topic. It was the best decision I ever made. 

Now I have a dissertation topic that runs on WordPress platform as a blog to my homepage sitting on top of my website. I lost nothing and gained everything. The article sites is more fun, I'm happy, and eventually I hope to build subscribers happy with my new blog. See three tools work very well when used in the proper sequence and combination. Try it - and Enjoy.

Mazzastick's Guide 4 New Bloggers eBook
Mazzastick’s Guide 4 New Bloggers is an eBook that was specifically written for the new to novice blogger that is looking for a great resource to help them climb the ladder of blogging success. This is not so much a traditional book as it is more of a ...BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment